AU where Phantom is literally Danny’s disembodied spirit and when he ‘goes ghost’ his body just shloomps on the floor and basically that’s how he gets a reputation for ‘sleeping’ in class
Fan fiction ideas, drawings (aka doodles), and random rants. Usually about fan fiction, shows/movies, and the occasional board game.
There are three ways I can see a Detentionaire college AU going
- Lee and Li end up living together while Lee and his friends go to college and it’s basically a sitcom about Li trying to adjust to normal life and Lee trying to keep his life normal with his nutball assassin brother hanging around…
What about a scenario where Lee’s parents get in an accident or have to go on an emergency trip or something and The Serpent somehow gets custody of him.
You know that thing about ‘phantom limbs’? Like when a person loses their arm but they still feel like it’s there?
What about an AU where Danny loses his arm in some mundane, human scenario, maybe a car accident?
He’s fucking bummed about it sure but his main…
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.
Cutest Thor Ever via Mary Sue.
This is adorable!
I AM GOING TO ACQUIRE THIS CHILD AND LOVE HER
THIS MIDGARDIAN CHILD HIS GOOD TASTE! METHINKS PERHAPS WE ARE SEEING A FUTURE FEMALE WARRIOR!
My head canon is that each of the Avengers ends up with core group of fangirl/boys, like Natasha’s (or the one she acknowledges) are teenage girls mainly who see her as their hero, little boys love the Hulk, but Thor? Little girls between like the ages of 4 and 10, cause dude he is a Prince, who rides on a rainbow bridge, and is basically the fairy tale prince in real life. And Thor fucking loves it. His room at the Tower is just plastered with drawings they send him, and he tries as hard as he can to respond to each and every letter he gets.
And Clint and Tony would try to tease Thor about it but he’s just so proud of all his little fangirls and of the drawings and other things they send him and he’s so earnest about it that Clint and Tony end up more than a little jealous.
I AM SO OKAY WITH THIS IDEA
and oh man I just picture him meeting one of his little baby fans and they have their own little baby mjolnir and he asks her if she’d like to hold the real one, and her eyes get all big because what?? only thor can hold mjolnir! she knows that!! So he crouches down next to her, gently holding her hand as it holds mjolnir so that even though he’s the one holding the weight, she gets to feel like she’s actually the one holding the hammer and her eyes go half as big as her whole head as grins all big and he tells her ”clearly you are worthy, little warrior!”
MY POOR HEART
Just the change in his eyes from the third & fourth to the fifth & sixth gifs…. From “holy shit i screwed up and now he’s deeeeeaaaaaad!!!” to “dude seriously no fucking with me like that.”
TIPS:GRAMMAR (WORDS):NAMES:NOVEL:CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:PLOT, CONFLICT, STRUCTURE and OUTLINE:SETTING, WORLDBUILDING AND FANTASY:POINT OF VIEW:OTHERS:
i love how this went full circle
I just had to scroll back up because OH MY GOD IT DID
There’s nothing more I can add to this. It’s already perfect.